The ski resort is offered to you by real-estate agent Sandra Kirkland, and it is run by resort manager Liam Davis. If you purchase the resort for 10, and further upgrade it for 90 and 27,000, you'll be able to start making a profit.
St. Moritz Ski Resort InteriorEdit
|Image||Furniture Piece||Cost||Purchase Reward|
|Open Ski Lifts||15,000||8|
|Glass Ski Lifts||50||8|
- After buying the ski resort for 10 k-stars, you'll need to invest a further 90 k-stars and 27,000 cash to fully furnish the resort before you can start making a profit.
- Once you've purchased all of the furniture for the resort, the ski resort manager, Liam Davis, will call every two (2) days with a question and/or a request regarding the branding, customer service or facilities of the ski resort. If you answer the question correctly and/or successfully deal with the request, the rating for that aspect of your ski resort will go up.
- The rating for the branding, customer service and facilities of your ski resort start at average. Every time a question and/or request is successfully dealt with, the rating goes up one rank. Every time you make a bad decision, the rating is negatively affected, and drops a rank. The ranks are as follows:
- Rank 1: Average
- Rank 2: Above average
- Rank 3: Good
- Rank 4: Very good
- Rank 5: Excellent
- Rank 6: World class
- At the end of each week, the ski resort manager, Liam Davis, will call you to tell you how your decisions affected your resort and will pay you accordingly.
- The standard payout of the ski resort is 2 k-stars and 1,500 cash per week.
- If you increase the rating of all of the aspects of your ski resort to world class, this payout will increase to its maximum of 5 k-stars and 7,500 cash per week.
- If you answer all the questions and requests correctly, you should be able to earn the maximum payout of the resort within five (5) weeks of fully furnishing it.
|Branding||"Our snowboarding instructors want to take the money for the ad and instead use it to shoot a snowboarding video they'll post on social media. What do you want to do?"||Snowboarding video.|
|Customer Service||"Frankly, the whole situation is rather bizarre. What would you like to do?"||Choose "I'll take care of it" and complete the Unwanted Guest goal.|
|Customer Service||"Making an appearance could really inspire our staff to go above and beyond."||Choose "Sure, I'll come." and complete the Resort Event! goal.|
|Customer Service||"They sincerely apologized, and I've rescheduled the lessons. Anything else you'd?||Pay for guests' dinners.|
|Facilities||"I have a friend who could get Maestro Sly to keep our guests entertained. What do you think?"||Run snow making machines.|
|Facilities||"The snow boarders are complaining about the skiers being... old. What would you like me to do?"||Expand the snowboard park.|
|Facilities||"Some of our long-time guests, however, absolutely love that run. What do you want to do?"||Keep it open.|
St. Moritz Ski Resort ExteriorEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.