- Raul grew up in Brazil in a very poor family, but his father worked his way up, becoming one of the wealthiest and most influential men in the country.
- Raul runs the entertainment wing of his father's conglomerate and is described by his assistant, Rosa Manzi, as a firm, but fair boss.
- According to Raul, his mother raised him to be a gentleman, and his father taught him the value of honesty and hard work.
- While he's a successful businessman and has become a billionaire in his own right, he's always been passionate about the arts and dreamed of becoming an actor before working for his father.
- Raul and RT went to university together.
- Raul owns the PopGlam Brazil and Muse Brazil buildings in Rio de Janeiro.
- According to RT and Rosa Manzi, Raul hasn't dated much, despite being an eligible bachelor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.