The photobooth or photo booth is a feature which allows players to take photographs of their own characters with the game's characters, locations, and possessions (like pets) and save them to their device.
This feature isn't fully supported in the Facebook version of the game.
- The photo booth can be accessed by tapping the gold coat hanger icon and then tapping the black camera icon in the left-hand bottom corner.
- Players can unlock features for their photos by either purchasing them for cash and k-stars or by completing goals and special events.
- Players can customize eight different features of their photos:
|Poses with partner/baby|
|Facebook/Game Center Friends|
- Players have the ability to zoom in on photos by tapping the silver magnifying glass with the plus sign in the right-hand corner of the screen. To zoom back out, players can tap the silver magnifying glass with the minus sign in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- To take a picture, players can tap the bronze camera icon at the bottom of the photo. The photo will then be saved to the player's device. Players can also choose to share the photo directly to other apps.
|400||After purchasing the Ice Club.|
|Free||After finishing the 5-Year Kimiversary goal arc.|